Grassy tasting blueberries

I have blueberries growing, several varieties, and they have never tasted like blueberries. They always seem to taste like grass. I amend my soil with Encap sulfur and fertilize with a popular fertilizer for acid loving plants. I still have one plant that likes to show signs of chlorosis, but it's otherwise healthy. The other plants are lush and green. The blueberries from all of the plants have the grassy taste. Our soil is slightly alkaline here, but this soil has been amended with the sulfur for about 8 years now and when I planted these blueberries, I mixed peat moss into the soil. Is there anything else that I could be missing? They are in full sun and get plenty of water.

Fayette County Iowa

Weather conditions can affect the quality of fruits and vegetables. I don't have an explanation as to the poor taste of the blueberries. I don’t believe it is a fertility related issue.