What is this plant

I planted what I thought was zucchini about Mid May but plant is really tall and has no flowers as of today.

Scott County Minnesota

It certainly looks like zucchini but you do realize you planted a bush variety. It will not get the long vines. Also, zucchini really doesn't do well until both the soil and air are warm. Information I have found said the soil should be 60 degrees before planting. I don't believe the soil was that warm in mid May but your seeds did sprout. However, they probably got a slow start. They take approximately 60 days to start to flower so they should be starting to flower soon. Another Master Gardener has pointed out that he thinks he sees a flower bud in the middle of your leaves. If that is so, it may be a sunflower. The bloom will be the final answer. If it is a sunflower, your seeds did not sprout. Maybe the soil was too cold.