Prostrate spurge problem

Prostrate spurge has taken over my raised bed, two years now. I'm willing to fight it chemically, please advise what I can use without killing my vegetables.

Lane County Oregon weed issues

Indeed, prostrate spurge is extremely prolific! There is nothing you can spray "over the top" of your vegetables, but if you can very carefully target the weeds without getting spray on your vegetables (no windy conditions!), glyphosate is safe to use, as it does not have long-term soil activity. There are many products on the market containing glyphosate (which is the main ingredient in Roundup and similar generics), so make sure whichever product you use is labeled for use in vegetable gardens. Whatever you do, don't use any type of product labeled as a "lawn weed killer" (which Roundup now makes too), as these products are capable of being taken up through the roots.