Yellowing leaves on butterfly bush

I bought this at a nursery and the leaves are worsening with yellow. Its in a pot and shaped like an ornamental tree ive sprayed with fungicide and for bugs but its getting worse can u help? I cant see any bugs underneath the leaves.

Multnomah County Oregon butterfly bush

Thank you for attaching the images of your butterfly bush. I suspect the damage is environmental rather than from insects or disease.

I see what appears to be sunburn (the dark brown areas in IMG 2515). The generalized yellowing in the leaves may be due to a water shortage and superficial leaf damage from sunlight.

To be more certain of what has occurred, it would be helpful to send me 2 more images: (1) the entire plant and its surroundings; and (2) a somewhat closer image with the plant plus its container.

Also, please answer the following questions:

- How was the plant transported to your home? In a passenger vehicle, pickup truck, or?

- How long have you had the plant?

- How much sunlight does the plant receive each day?

- How often do you water it?

- And how much water do you give it each time?

I look forward to receiving your images and answers.