Mist spray nozzel

Asked June 28, 2017, 2:21 AM EDT

I need a mist head for PVC pipe for misting systems that lay on the ground with a pipe extending upwards. The water sprays upward through a small hole and hits a dispersing plate and the mist then travels horizontally. The VPI greenhouse has such a system. I do not know the name of the mist nozzel but I need to buy one or more. I need to know the website of a company that sells them. Thank you. Maybe one of the workers in the VPI green house can tell me where they get them.

Montgomery County Virginia

1 Response


I e-mailed Jeff Burr the Greenhouse Manager and he sent this information:

Hi John,
here is the item they are asking about.


I hope this helps!