Thank you for your time. Are people allowed to own/raise chickens and or...

Thank you for your time. Are people allowed to own/raise chickens and or ducks in Milton Township, Wayne County Ohio? I do not know which website to go to and read the guidelines on if I can have small livestock, or how many I may be allowed on a small property, about 1 1/2 acer of land. I can't find a zoning map of Milton Township/Rittman Ohio. Sorry, I am not very tech savy. Can you give me some websites to find this information? Thank you again, I did not know where to start looking, and I am getting lost on the web.

Summit County Ohio small farm issues zoning and land use regulation

I am not aware of any zoning within Wayne County townships, however I can provide you with a couple of resources that can help you to get a specific answer to your question. You can check with the Wayne County planning department. The director of the department is Betsy Sparr, email address: bsparr@wayneohio.org. Another option is to contact one of your Milton Township trustees. You can find a list of Wayne County township trustees and their home address at this site: http://www.votewayne.org/resources/county-elected-officials. You could also attend a Milton township trustee meeting and seek an answer to your question. They meet at the Sterling Fire Station the 2nd Monday of each month at 7:00 p.m.
I hope this is helpful.
Sincerely,
Rory Lewandowski