I am working with a small bakery to write a HACCP plan and need some...

I am working with a small bakery to write a HACCP plan and need some analytical data on product characteristics such as aW & pH or an assessment of the formulation to determine if there are food safety risks. Can you point me in the right direction?

Richland County Ohio

Hello, I think I can help you - I work in food safety plan development and provide stability reviews based on the parameters you mentioned. Services are provided for a fee, feel free to email me directly if you'd like to proceed (snyder.814@osu.edu).

Although I'm not familiar with your product, you may not need all the analyses mentioned in order to perform the hazard analysis and identify the CCPs.

Best,
Abby Snyder

Abby,

Sorry for such a delay in response. I would like to understand what is needed (formula(s), products, fee structure and an estimate of cost or how we would get to an estimate. I am very interested.

Mike Gooden

Hi Mike, could you follow up with me through email - snyder.814@osu.edu

Thanks