What's wrong with my Boxwood?

My one boxwood in a group of three is looking poorly. I keep it watered and fed Miracle Gro. two of the three look great one doesn't Can you help me or is it on its last leg(has areas of new green growth most is brown and withered see attached photos showing the bush and the other bushes Thanks for help with my grass question.
this was sent to you but your first reply was sent to spam by my email Aol.
I use verizon.net but they are switching to use Aol I don't like the Aol email.
Please send the reply to cometteched@verizon. I think I changed your email as not to be spam

Baltimore County Maryland

We viewed your photos. and they were out of focus. Some reasons fo r decline include a type of root damage due to poor drainage, and/or vole damage, (Check around the base for possible vole damage http://extension.umd.edu/hgic/voles, gnawing around the base of the stem, holes in soil, etc.)

The mulch looks moist and we notice a sprinkler head in the photo. This area may hold more moisture than the rest of the bed. Check the drainage in this area. and improve if need be. Poor drainage can lead to root rots. Make sure mulch is no thicker than several inches and keep away from the base of the shrubs.

At this point all you can do is check for the above. Prune out affected foliage and see if it recovers. Boxwoods do best when thinned so that they receive sunlight and good air circulation in the plant.
Here is our publication on boxwoods http://extension.umd.edu/sites/default/files/_images/programs/hgic/Publications/HG52_IPM_Boxwood.pdf

Why are the other boxwoods next to them (inches away) beautiful,lush and bright and green?
No signs of vole infestation.

Every plant has their own root system.. There are differences in how the plant was grown in the nursery, conditions in the area of the root system, root competition from trees and shrubs, genetics, etc. All you can do is check the drainage and prune.