Spots on my new sugar maple

I planted a new sugar maple tree 6 days ago. This morning I noticed brown spots on the underside of several leaves. I would like any information I can get on what it is and how to treat it. I am trying my best to only use organic solutions and am a very new gardener with a new house.

Montgomery County Maryland sugar maple trees secondary fungi

We viewed your photo. This looks like a type of secondary fungi and not a pathogen. With the rainy weather that we have had recently it is not unusual to see a superficial mold. No chemical control is necessary.
Make sure you are not overhead watering the tree with a sprinkler.

It is important to keep the new tree well watered for the first several growing seasons. Check the soil moisture of newly planted trees and shrubs at least once a week. Soil that is moist or damp to the touch is fine. If the soil begins to dry out, water the plant thoroughly. Do not overwater; however, you can easily drown newly planted trees and shrubs through too much tender loving care with the hose.

Make sure mulch is no thicker than several inches and keep away from the base of the trunk. See our website for tips on planting and post planting care
http://extension.umd.edu/hgic/trees-and-shrubs/post-planting-care

Monitor the tree and you can send us photos if you notice additional symptoms