Apple Tree Rust and Cedar

I planted an apple 3 years ago and every year the leaves curl and get yellow spots. I spray in the spring with orchard spray and I have also used copper fungicide. Does not help. I have a pine looking tree nearby, but I do not know if it is a cedar and is actually causing the problem. Can you tell me if the pine is a cedar tree and is the cause of my apple woes. Also can you provide any information on how to fix the leaf problem.

Montgomery County Maryland fruit cedar apple rust trees evergreen

Your apple does appear to have a rust disease. but it's not coming from the plant in the second and third photos.
Your evergreen is not a pine or a cedar, but a yew (Taxus), and a healthy good-looking one at that.

You have a red cedar, which are native, growing wild in a roadside field, or cultivated in someone's yard, and the disease can travel miles.

Take a look at this page, which also has links to a spray management schedule which must be closely timed and repeated to get what most people consider acceptable tree fruit in Maryland: http://extension.umd.edu/growit/diseases-apples-and-pears