Delayed planting for zucchini
I am following your advice to delay planting zucchini to avoid the squash vine borer. Your reccomendation states waiting until mid June. It is now 6/14. Is it ok to plant now or should I wait another week or two? I will be direct sowing seeds into a raised bed. I appreciate your thoughts on this matter.
It would be okay to wait about a week or two. When you plant be sure to cover with row cover until the plant flowers. Then you will have to remove for insect pollination.