My 2 year old honey locust lost it leaves

My locust was planted in the spring of 2015 everything has been fine until a few days ago it lost almost all of its leaves. I have no idea what is stressibg it . No sign of infestation that i can see . Attached are two photos please help i dont want to loose it

Erie County Pennsylvania

Aphids and leaf hoppers can attack honey locust and cause that kind of damage. You'll need to be a bit of a detective and go over the tree carefully looking for signs of holes in the trunk (borers), dirty black or brown smears left by sucking insects, and signs of rot in the roots by digging a few sample holes under the canopy. The other option is to get the opinion of a licensed arborist. You can find one nearby in the zip code database search on the website of the International Society of Arboriculture. Here is a link to the website.