Wilting and dying branches on Prince William shrubs

I have two Prince William shrubs on the south side of the house. Only one is affected. There are a couple of branches that are wilted on the top part of the branch and on the bottom half looks totally dead.
Should I cut off these branches this time of the year? What would cause that? The other bush right next to that one has no problems....yet. They are both in full bloom. Thank you for any help that you can give.
Nancy

Morrison County Minnesota

I am assuming 'Prince William' is a variety of serviceberry.

Without more information I cannot tell you much. Things that would be useful are the plants' age and history, the site, any insects you've seen, and good photos, showing various parts of the plant.

The symptoms you describe could be caused by an insect (sawflies, leaf miners, borers, for example) or a disease (fireblight can be serious). It could also be something age related, especially if the shrubs are new plantings. Or it could be something environmental - water, herbicide, soil. Here is a reference:
http://www.missouribotanicalgarden.org/PlantFinder/PlantFinderDetails.aspx?kempercode=b250