pond overrun with algea

Asked June 11, 2017, 4:17 PM EDT

can someone help with a pond problem in the gettysburg area of adams county contact me at phbiz2700@gmail.com or 717-969-0913 i know you used to do this kind of service thanks phil henry

Adams County Pennsylvania

1 Response

You may want to contact Diane Oleson for info on pond control. Her contact info:

Other sources include our pond management page:

Thanks, G.