I have brown stenomitis mold on window ledge inside of house. Is it health concern? how do rid of it
Mold means you have a moisture problem. While the brown mold is not the hazard that some of the black molds, it still can cause serious problems for those with asthma or allergies to mold spores.
A good scrubbing with a heavy duty household cleanser should remove it. But, remember to protect yourself by following the directions on the cleanser to follow the safety precautions there and wear a N-95 dust mask and rubber gloves to protect yourself from the mold spores. Good ventilation is a must as well.http://extension.missouri.edu/webster/mold-control.aspx
Now that it is cleaned, fix the moisture problem. We have lots of mold spores in our environment looking for a moist organic spot to reproduce. without fixing the moisture source, you will have the mold reoccur and the area will suffer from rot.