My rose bush needs help

One of the five tea rose bushes now has curling stems. What seems to be the problem? I planted these bushes last summer. They are about a year old in my yard. It's happening on only one bush. This doesn't look like the disease that attacks Knockout roses. It started about two weeks ago on one branch and now it is spreading. I don't want it to spread to the others. It is in front of a crape myrtle and on the side of it is Delosperma. It is on the east side of the house towards the north end (front). I appreciate any help you can give me. Thank you.

Anne Arundel County Maryland herbicide damage shrub distorted rose bush

Our plant pathologist looked at your photo and thinks this looks like herbicide damage, which often occurs from herbicide drift.
It can cause elongation and twisting of stems and leaves.
Take a look here: https://extension.umd.edu/hgic/herbicide-damage-trees-and-shrubs

Sometimes they can grow out of it, but not always. You could enjoy the color of the flowers, then cut them back and see how they do.