Honey bee removal

Asked June 6, 2017, 5:08 PM EDT

How can I find someone to remove honey bees from a structure?

Multnomah County Oregon

1 Response

Hi. Thanks for your question. The Oregon State Beekeeping Association's website includes a list of persons who will remove bees from structures. Take a look at the list at this link.


One person on that list (Brian Lacy) appears to work throughout the Portland area.

If for some reason that contact does not work out, contact Multnomah County Vector Control and Code Enforcement. You can reach them at 503-988-3464 and view their web site at this link:


Best of luck.