Problem With Blue Spruce

Hello; Need some help. Live in Eldersburg. Planted these 3 blue spruce about 10 years ago (they started at height of 12") in my back yard. The pictures taken on 27 May 2017 show they are planted towards top of slope. NOTE: that browning has already gotten worse from these images. I just noticed about a week ago that the bottom branches are starting to turn brown on tips BUT only on approximately 1/2 of the bottom of tree. The reverse side of tree is not affected and faces the west where the sun sets. I lost one non-blue spruce last year to what was I believe was Rhizosphaera needle cast that was about 50 yards to the left of these trees - I cut it down and disposed of it last year. That tree didn't show same symptom as these. It was planted too close to line of pine trees on boundary and may have suffered from lack of adequate ventilation/sun. Any idea on what may be happening to my blue spruce? What can/should I do to try and save? Was going to cut bottom branches first - good/bad? Appreciate any insight/advice as soon as possible as it seems like even in just one week it has progressed fast. Sincerely

Carroll County Maryland blue spruce trees abiotic issue

We viewed your photos and this does not look like a disease or insect problem.
This looks like it may be possibly be attributed to herbicide damage, a root, or mechanical damage but we cannot say for sure which. This looks like it has affected new growth. You have the option of pruning affected needles or letting the needles fall naturally. No pruning of branches is recommended.
Monitor the growth of the tree this growing season and water during dry periods.

Thanks for response/advice. Your response makes sense as our lawn treatment company recently applied treatment. Since trees are on our boundary they didn't apply to reverse side which isn't affected. Thanks for stopping me from cutting trees.