My knockout rose bush is dying. Has been eaten by bugs. I sprayed Seven on...

My knockout rose bush is dying. Has been eaten by bugs. I sprayed Seven on leaves, but bush is still dying. Was healthy this spring, but now looks very bad. What should I do? Prune?

Pickaway County Ohio

I would like to help you figure out what the problem is and if you could send me some pictures it would be helpful.
When did you plant this rose and where is it planted (sun exposure, type of soil).
Did you see any insects?

The rose was planted last year. It looked beautiful this spring, lots of bloom, etc. I noticed that the leaves were being eaten by an insect. sprayed the bush with Sevin. I'll try to take a photo and send by e mail, but not sure if I know how to do that. The soil underneath is healthy due to many levels of mulch which turn to soil over time.

I found this information and am sending it to you. Maybe it will help in the diagnosis.This is in Ohio.
http://www.clemson.edu/extension/hgic/pests/plant_pests/flowers/hgic2109.html
If this doesn't help, see if you can send pictures.