Gigantic spiders in home- poisonous?

I have found three of the largest spiders I have ever seen in my life in my home. I managed to trap one in a mason jar and am looking for someone to identify the spider, tell me if it is dangerous, and how can I properly and safely eradicate before I have a heart attack?

Clinton County Michigan

Because I can't see the body clearly from the picture i am guessing that you have captured a Nursery Web spider which is a type of Fishing spider. RELAX, they are not poisonous and hopefully you will take them out doors into a wooded area and release them.
Nursery web spiders are in the family Pisauridae. they resemble wolf spiders, but they carry their egg sacs in their jaws and pedipalps.

They abundant in moist areas, bushes, woods, grasses fields and it's not uncommon to find them in houses.

Hope this information is helpful and Thank you for using Ask an Expert.

Thank you for your response. I am relieved to hear that the spiders are not poisonous. However, I just found the fourth one in my home in the past week and I am having extreme anxiety as a result. I live in a highly wooded area, with a creek running right in front of my home. I am totally fine with the spiders living outside of my home- but I'm starting to feel as though they are infesting my house. Who can I contact to come properly and safely inspect and eradicate my home, as well as prevent more from coming in?

Good Morning,
You certainly live in the exact area for these spiders to be at home. You can always call an exterminator and they will spray to keep spiders and etc. out. Although, I don't know how well it will benefit you with you living in the area that you do. But for your own feeling of anxiety it might be the best decision you can make.

Good Luck.