apple and pear tree blight, effects of late frost

My pear tree was in bloom when we had a late frost. I have very few pears. My golden delicious apple trees have a blight- yellow spots on leaves, with light brown centers. Many apples are brown on one side, green on the other. They are nowhere near picking size. Some fruit on all trees are shriveled. For 3 years I have been using Homestead Gardener's recommendation of copper fungicide. The directions contain a warning that the product can cause russeling. What is your recommendation for this year and in future? As this is the second year of a late frost would covering the tree be beneficial when a frost is impending? I also have a problem with squirrels eating a lot of fruit. Solution- tree collars of some kind? Thank you for your attention to my questions.

Anne Arundel County Maryland fruit pear spots on leaves apple shriveled fruit

We need more information before we address your questions.
We would like to see photos of the pear and apple trees so we can see what you may be dealing with. Send photos of the whole tree and affected foliage and fruits.