Will raised beds workfor blueberries if soil is too alkaline?

I am considering a raised bed approach for blueberries since my base soil is neutral ph to alkaline. I have read the info about lowering ph and would like to try setting up the bed this year for next year planting. My idea is to bring in a soil and treat it in a small bed for 2 or 3 bushes.

Jackson County Michigan blueberries blueberry production soil ph

Yes that should work. Whether you bring in soil or simply amend the soil you have depends on your soil. If it has a lot of clay you will want to bring some in. I often recommend mixing peat moss with the soil. Here is a link to a similar question where I describe the proccess.
https://ask.extension.org/questions/389960

how much sulfuric acid do I add?

Too your irrigation water? Do you know the pH if the water and its calcium content?
It would be easier to add sulfur to soil add amend with peat moss. Addind sulfuric acid to the irrigation water requires knowing how much bases are in the water to calculate the amount of acid to add then buying a small accurate pump to meter it into the water. Adding to soil also requires calculations based on the base cotent of the soil as well as the volume and weight of soil treated. Worming with sulfuric acid is not really a backyard project.