Plane sprayed poison next door

I live at Aurora Acres rv park, in Aurora. I have a tree farm next door that sprayed some kind of poison from a plane a few days ago, & I'm worried about eating the leaves & flowers I grow in my yard and forage nearby as I usually would. Is it safe? Some stuff is in the tree farm that I pick, too, like clover blossoms. Who do I ask what to do?

Marion County Oregon

Thank you for your pesticide question. We, of course, don't know what harm there is or could be to the plants sprayed without knowing what was sprayed. The phone number of the Oregon Department of Agriculture, Pesticides Program, is 503-986-4635, and the form to submit a complaint is at http://www.oregon.gov/ODA/shared/Documents/Publications/PesticidesPARC/PesticidesComplaintForm.pdf

We suggest you call the Department before submitting a complaint to see if identifying the pesticide is something they can help you with.

Hope this is helpful. Good luck!