fruit tree problem

I'm trying to figure out what is happening to my fruit trees and how to treat. I've attached pictures of my apple tree and nectarine and peach. The same thing happened last year and all the fruit dropped. I'd like to avoid that this year if possible! I did spray with oil and copper before blossom.

I suspect Plum Curculio. What are my options?

Washtenaw County Michigan

Yes those are plum curculio egg laying scars. http://www.ipm.msu.edu/insects/plum_curculio
Once you have fruit on the tree you need to worry about controlling insect pests. Plum curculio start egg laying in the spring after the fruit becomes large enough. We generally worry about controlling this pest when we have those first really warm days of spring. You can use a tree fruit mix which contains a mixture of both insecticides and fungicides are you can purchase just the insecticide alone. You should be able to find these products at a garden store or in the garden section of large stores.
I would wait until warm weather returns and we get highs above 70 with warm nights for a few days. The cooler rainy weather we have now should stop egg laying and it will resume when it warms up.