Sewing

Do you offer any sewing classes. If so, what days, times, location, fees and age groups. Thank you, Richard Cartwright

Casey County Kentucky

Casey County Extension offers sewing classes.

Quilting Class is every 1st Tuesday of the Month at 10 am EST, Casey County Extension Education Building. June 6th will be our next meeting. July we will meet on the 11th (second Tuesday due to the July 4th Holiday being the first Tuesday). Everyone is welcome. All age groups. We have both female & male quilters. All skill levels are welcome from first time beginners to master quilters. There is no fee. If you would like to be put on the mailing list for upcoming classes &/or to get information & instructions for June/July class please call the Extension Office 606-787-7384.

We also have an Extension Master Clothing Volunteer. She takes students as requested. She teaches clothing construction. All ages, everyone is welcome. If you are interested just call me at the Extension Office and I can put you in contact with her. She is an excellent instructor.

We also occasionally throughout the year have "special" sewing classes. Our last one was on making casserole covers & oven mitts. These are spread throughout the year. If you would like to receive the FCS Newsletter that has all our upcoming classes just call the Extension Office and we will be glad to put you on the mailing list.

Please let me know if there is anything further I can assist you with.