Pickled products

Asked May 19, 2017, 8:35 AM EDT

What are the requirements for selling pickled products i.e. Asparagus? (I sent the incorrect email in my last request)

Cheboygan County Michigan

1 Response


You will need to go through the Michigan Dept. of Agriculture and Rural Development. Licensing Certification and Registration  For more MDA licensing information call 517-241-6666Here is a link that you will want to look at too: http://www.michigan.gov/mdard/0,4610,7-125-1569---,00.html There are several relevant links that will help you with your endeavor.

Thank you for using eXtension Ask an Expert.