Emerald Ash Borer

I have an Ash tree (90" around at 4.5 feet) on my property that I believe has been infested by Emerald Ash Borer. The tree has three major branches, the top of one of which has died back. How can I be sure that the Ash Borer is causing the damage (there is an Ash tree across the street with significant tree loss, numerous woodpecker holes and some bark loss) and what is the recommended treatment? Thank You

Montgomery County Maryland invasive ash dieback eab

Given that Emerald Ash Borer has been found and is active in your area, it is likely that you would have it affect your tree.
If less than 30% of the tree canopy is affected, you may be able to take preventative action.
With a tree that large, it would take a tree health professional/certified arborist to treat the tree.
Here is our page on Emerald Ash Borer that can help you know the signs, as well as links to other good information, including the decision guide for when/how to treat: https://extension.umd.edu/hgic/invasives/emerald-ash-borer

You can search for a certified arborist at www.treesaregood.org