Trees Dying?

Asked May 15, 2017, 11:02 AM EDT

We have 2 trees in our yard that we'd like to save - do you have someone that comes out & makes recommendations?

Anoka County Minnesota

1 Response

We do not. A tree care advisor or a certified arborist is what you want. See:

Another reference for arborists:

A third alternative would be to contact a garden center, of which there are several in your area.

Wishing you the best of luck in getting care for your trees.