What is wrong with my crape Myrtle?

What is wrong with my crape Myrtle? My crêpe myrtle is about two years old from the transplant. It is about 3 1/2 feet high and planted next to a cedar I think. The leaves have some kind of a blight on them. I have attached pictures showing the good leaves and picture showing the bed leaves. However most of them are bad leaves. I noticed this about three weeks ago and it is getting worse. It gets full sun and the soil is mostly red clay. Thank you for your help.

Cecil County Maryland shrub possible crape myrtle aphid

Your photos were out of focus and we cannot say for sure what is going on. Crape myrtles like a full sun location in a well drained soil.
They can be susceptible to a sucking insect called aphids. They excrete a honeydew as they feed which promotes the growth of a black sooty mold. Turn over some leaves and look for small black specks and yellowing leaves. You may need a magnifying glass for observation.
Here is more information https://www.ces.ncsu.edu/depts/ent/notes/O&T/shrubs/note31/note31.html
You can submit more photos in focus and give us more information.

I don't see any aphids on it. I can recognize those and don't see anything that looks like it. I have taken three more pictures that are better than the first three that I sent.

Thank you for the additional photos. You may be dealing with possible cold damage and aphids. The last photo on the left shows some aphids under the foliage.
At this point no control is recommended for either issue. The plant will grow out of any type of cold damage with a return to warmer weather.
Crape myrtles can be susceptible to aphids. You may notice more of an issue early in the season as beneficial insects are not that active to control the aphids naturally. As the weather warms more beneficials will be active.
Monitor your plant this growing season and you can send us more photos if the issue progresses.