Burning bush I'm sorry

Hoping you may be able to help me. I bought these three burning bushes at the same time from a great nursery. The one bush looks terrible and I'm 90% sure I did it. It has leaves they are wilted. Brown branches on one side. I sprayed a weed in the back and I think it leeched into the bush. Everything else around is super healthy. I don't want to lose this bush. Anything I can do? Any help would be appreciated. Two are very healthy, the third.. well..

Macomb County Michigan trees and shrubs

When did you spray the weed killer? Did the shrub leaf out normally this spring? What weed killer did you use?

2,4 D amine 2 oZ per gallon and quinclorac .75 oz per gallon for 1000 sq ft. It kills weeds in the lawn but doesn't hurt the grass.

If the herbicide was applied according to label instructions, it is unlikely that the damage on the burning bush was caused by the weed killer. Check around the base of the shrub and make sure that the bark is intact and has not been stripped away by animals or weed whips. If the bark is intact, the shrub leafed out normally this spring and the damage was evident immediately after herbicide application, then it it is likely that the herbicide was responsible. In order for that kind of damage to occur, the concentration of the weed killer had to be too high. Unfortunately at this point there is nothing you can do other than flushing the root zone with water. Trees and shrubs can recover from minor herbicide damage. Scrape a little of the bark off the branches to see if they are alive. The interior wood should be light green to white. If the wood is tan to brown, the branch is dead. If the branches are still alive you can wait and see if the shrub pushes out new leaves. If it doesn't, you will have to replace it. Here is more information on herbicide injury: http://msue.anr.msu.edu/uploads/files/6-23%20Nursery%20grower%20checklist%20TOM%20herbicide%20injury...

Thank you.