grazing restrictions

I was wondering if you could tell me if there are grazing restrictions with the use of dimethylamine salt of mecoprop p acid. It is the single isomer form. The percentage is 2.127%. Grazing animals are horses 1 nonlactating mare 1 gelding. The weed killer concentrate I used is Ortho weed b gone. Also contains dicamba and 2 4 D I called Ortho they told me they do not advise use on pasture so offered no advice on restriction, but I had already sprayed pasture before I realized mecoprop was in weed killer. I have searched internet but couldn't find any information on restrictions. Any help is appreciated.
Thank you
Dianna.

Carroll County Maryland pastures and forages weed control

Good morning. The use of mecoprop in this mixture is a concern, as it is not cleared for pastures or hay. the other two ingredients do have a livestock label. If you have already used it, then the issue becomes how long does it take to clear. With the weather currently being cool and damp, you are going to wait longer than if it was hot and pushing a great deal of growth.
For your horses health, I would keep them off the pasture a minimum of 60 days, and harvest the grass as hay but not use it. The label specifically states not to make hay with mecoprop on this forage. EPA Found that after 87 days levels were low enough to not be a concern to humans.
If possible I would not allow the livestock on this field for 90 days after the application. This may be extremely difficult.

I would like to discuss this with you. Can you call me at my office? 301-590-2807