Robot kits

Hello, I have been told that 4-H has robot kits that could be used for summer youth development projects. Is this something you might have some information on? Maybe have some ideas of a contact I might approach for information? Ruth Smith

Douglas County Oregon 4-h

Ruth:

The robot kits that Douglas County had were passed on to me a number of years ago. I have utilized them in my county year round with my club members for their projects. During that time more of the electronics have died so now I have spare parts for building but unfortunately no complete kits. LEGO no longer supports the NXT model so I can't even replace the broken electronics.

The newer kits that I have purchased are utilized all year for project with the exception of two weeks during the summer when I offer day camps in robotics. So I'm sorry but I have no kits to loan out for other programs. If you would like information about the day camps I offer, please let me know. I am in Josephine County 541-476-6613. Thank you for asking!