pressure canner gauge

Asked April 30, 2017, 1:33 PM EDT

Do you offer testing for dial pressure gauges for pressure canners?

Boone County Kentucky

1 Response

Hello. Thank you for your question. Please contact the Boone County Extension FCS Agent for that information. I have included the contact information below.

Diane M Mason
Extension Agent
Boone Cooperative Extension Office
6028 Camp Ernst Rd., Burlington, KY 41005-0876
(859) 586-6101