Rhizosphaera Needlecast on SpruceTrees

Three of my spruce trees have Rhizosphaera Needlecast. I have called several lawn care companies regarding the treatment however no one seems to know what I talking about. I went on line to learn about the treatment however I can not find anyone who sells the recommended chlorothalonil fungicide. Can you recommend a product and application or someone in the metro area that can spray these trees>

Ramsey County Minnesota spruce diseases rhizosphaera needle cast

Daconil is the trade name for chlorothalonil fungicide. It is available from Amazon and the larger garden centers in the metro carry it. Be sure to follow the directions on the label. It is a legal requirement to do so and the instructions on the label address safety and efficacy.
Management

• Chlorothalonil can be sprayed twice in the spring to protect new needles. The first spray should be applied when needles are half the length of the mature needles. A second spray should be applied 3-4 weeks later or as prescribed on the fungicide label. Read and follow all instructions on the label when applying a fungicide!
https://www.extension.umn.edu/garden/yard-garden/trees-shrubs/spruce-tree-diseases/rhizosphaera-need...

Can I cut off the branches that have lost the needles?

Yes the needless branches can be cut off. If they are dry and snap easily they are dead.