Tomato leaves shriveled

A couple days ago, I bought several tomato plants from the garden center. I really wanted a black Krim but all the seedlings looked a bit shriveled. I tried to pick the best looking one. Now one leaf is completely shriveled and other leaves are curling with brown edges. Should I throw it away and get another black Krim somewhere else because it's diseased? Or should I wait and hope it gets better? Thanks!

Howard County Maryland vegetable tomato tomato leaves shriveled

Our vegetable specialist looked at your photo and is not concerned.

He thinks that it may have been overwatered and saturated. Just pinch those leaves off. You should tip the plant out of the pot and look at the roots. They should be white and fleshy, not black or mushy.
If the roots are circling the pot and it looks root bound, it's time to pot it in the next bigger pot size.
It is still too early to plant it outdoors, so you will likely need to pot it up again before that time, which is in mid-May or so.