I am looking for a place to park a freight farm near Summit and Park Counties

Hello, My name is Edna Snow and I am looking for a spot to rent to put a Freight Farm which can produce leafy greens and herbs year round.
Below is an explanation and requirements for the freight farm container.

The freight farm is built and optimized for the growth of lettuces, herbs, and hearty greens. It is a complete hydroponic growing system (non GMO and no pesticides) built entirely inside a shipping container with all the components needed for commercial food production. Here is a link to the company website: www.freightfarms.com
Space: dimensions are 40’X8’X 9.5
Electrical needs: 60 amp, 120/240 volt single phones or 120/208V three phrase connection (average use is 100kWH/day)
Water: a designated water source is suggested such as a garden hose or hardline water plumbing. (average use is 40-50 gallons a week)
Crop Yields: Lettuce Full heads 500 per week, small heads 1000 per week
Market: I plan to market to local restaurants and participate in farmers markets.
Lease: I intend to pay $300 per month for the spot and all utilities. I would like to sign a multi year lease as it’s not that easy to move the container.
I will provide the trap rock, sono tubes or railroad ties that need to be under the container. (If there is a concrete pad already there that would work as well.
I will provide all labor for electrical hook ups and plumbing for water needs.

This is such an exciting endeavor for me and I feel an asset to the community. The farm is environmentally friendly using about 1/6 less water than conventional farming, and yields much more product than conventional farming in same space. Please let me know if I have left out any information that your need. Also, if you would like to set up a meeting to discuss this person I am ready and willing.
Thank you for your time and I look forward to your response.
Also, there are freight farms in Durango and Crested Butte which are thriving and can't keep up with the demand.
Best, Edna Snow (202) 460-2001 ednasnow4@gmail.com

Park County Colorado

Hi Edna- I've contacted a couple to see if they are interested in your project on their property. They are looking for ideas for their land south of Fairplay.

My only other ideas are to contact Prathers market and see if you might produce for them and if they have a location for your container, or buy some commercial/agricultural property.
I would also suggest putting adds in The Flume and in the Summit paper.
Thank you,