Evergreens with browning areas

Can you help me identify what is occurring with these trees? They are part of a living snowfence in Laramie. The trees that are exhibiting the brown dying areas are random--they are not all clustered together. The trees are established and have been fine up until this year.

Albany County Wyoming

There have been a lot of trees in town that are looking like this. This is most likely from stress due to climatic conditions. I would suggest making sure the trees are getting plenty of water. Even though it is spring, the soil is most likely not properly saturated. The trees will need to receive ample water throughout the year. Even in winter.I would also suggest adding a fertilizer that is high in nitrogen. It will take some time before you see the benefits of the water and fertilizer. If you feel there is something else going on I can take a look at the trees if needed. I hope that helps.
thanks,