certificates of completion

Asked April 11, 2017, 4:27 PM EDT

how can I obtain my certificates for the completed courses of essentials also mandatory reporter?

Johnson County Iowa

1 Response

You can call 515-294-8754 or call us at AnswerLine and we will transfer your call to the IT people. Or, you can email essentials@iastate.edu and they will be able to assist you.