Shrub Foliage Issues

I have three shrubs in my yard that have issues with their foliage. They are an azalea, a yaupon holly and a pieris japonica mountain fire. As you can see from the pictures the azalea has some copper colored foliage and the holly bushes have die back, both occurred recently. The pieris japonica has some spots on its leaves. Can you please identify these issues so that I can treat them if necessary. Thank you.

Harford County Maryland shrub browning evergreens

The azalea appears to have some spotty damage from winter burn, and the pieris has some very minor leaf spot which is not concerning. For both of these, there is little concern and the new flush of leaves will fill in.
The holly is a little different.
Are you sure it is a youpon?It looks a lot like a Japanese helleri.
That patchy dieback looks like it could be a somewhat common root rot these plant are susceptible to- helleri's often, while yaupon has some resistance.
. There is nothing to be done about it. It doesn't kill quickly, but slowly, a branch here and there over time. You can trim out dead material. Usually once the damage is enough to affect the attractiveness of the plant, people pull them out.