Using washed diesel and added hydraulic additives as hydraulic oil

Dear sir, Am a student of hydraulic mechanism. Am writing my project on reclaim base oil and hydraulic additives. Please while browsing on internet, I saw your website. Pls, I have an academic question that I wish to ask you for my thesis. (1) A diesel fuel that is washed or treated with boiling temperature and small percentage of sulfuric acid and Bleaching Earth to remove the colorant and its additives then neutralise the recovered base oil with lime (alkaline) (2) Can the above recovered base oil be added hydraulic additives to make it a hydraulic oil ? That is, converting diesel oil to hydraulic oil. pls contact at my email ezehezeh2000@hotmail.com Thanks Jeff

Arkansas

Thank you for your question for eXtension. The topic area in which you've made a request is not yet fully staffed by eXtension experts and therefore we cannot provide you with a timely answer. Instead, if you live in the United States, please consider contacting the Cooperative Extension office closest to you. Simply go to http://articles.extension.org, drop in your zip code and choose the office that is most convenient for you. We apologize that we can't help you right now, but please come back to eXtension to check in as we grow and add experts.