Soil ammendments

Asked April 5, 2017, 3:12 PM EDT

I just got my agricultural test report back form CSU, and the amendments recommend that I need 500lbs of nitrogen 200 lbs of P2O5 (Phosphorus?) and 100 lbs of Sulfur. Do you know who would sell this and if this would be in other additives such as Manure etc.?

Arapahoe County Colorado

1 Response

These are probably per acre rates. Are you a farmer/grower/ag producer?

Home gardeners or homeowners should submit a different form with their soil sample. At select Horticultural Applications for Gardeners

In any case, I will try to help you with the results of the me at 303.730.1920