please help me identify these weedsand guide mein eradicatingthem from my yard

these weeds are growing very quickly in my yard. I have been to garden centers at home stores and I van find nothing that appears to be these purplish red tubular shoots and the white flimsy things on stems, along with short creeping broadleaf ground cover. any questions or concerns please call Pat 443-392-7162. I may be able to get some better pics if these aren't clear enough. Also what can I use to rid my yard of these pesky weeds. I live about 500 feet from Bird River if that is of any concern with the treatment.

Baltimore County Maryland

First and second photos look like primarily hairy bittercress. Third photo is speedwell (also called veronica--it's the one with the blue flower) and dead nettle. These are all annual weeds that germinate in the fall, grow slowly over the winter and explode with growth in spring.

These are all individually profiled in our Weed section, under Problems on our homepage: http://extension.umd.edu/hgic/problems/problem-weeds. Control options are included.