Peach trees

I don't see any info on peach and apricot trees, probably because they are not supposed to grow here. But I do have 2 very productive dwarf trees that I have had for 7 years and need to know what pests I might have. I also have apple, pear, apricot, plum and cherries so wondering if any of them have pests in common. The apricots get some type of worm and this past year the peaches had scabby spots (fungus?) as well as some with what might be worms. I appreciate any advice you may have! Thank you, Mary

Hennepin County Minnesota

Some peaches and apricots are grown in Minnesota. However, peach trees, even those that have produced well for several years, are often short lived here.

Diseases and insect pests such as coddling moth, apple maggot, plum curculio and apple scab may affect more than one kind of fruit tree. Others are host specific. In any case, it's important to identify a pest or disease before deciding how to control it.

The following bulletin discusses the pests and diseases most likely to affect fruit trees in the Midwest as well as ways to control them.

https://www.extension.purdue.edu/extmedia/id/id-146-w.pdf