pressure treated lumber in raised beds

I want to verify information told me at lumber suppliers here in Portland that pressure treated lumber manufactured in the last 5 years is now safe to use for raised beds that will be planted with strawberries and/or blue berries, etc. Specifically I want to plant strawberries, blueberries, etc. Thank for information on this subject.

Multnomah County Oregon raised bed gardening horticulture

Pressure-treated lumber sold for retail is treated with copper compounds that do not contain arsenic and is considered safe for raised beds. The EPA banned the use for consumer/retail in 2003.

Just to be absolutely sure that I understand the answer (to my e-mail question) is that your advice for raised beds made with CA-C treated lumber are safe to use for growing edibles, specifically in my case, strawberries and blueberries, because the response reads just "safe for raised beds". Thank you for your help.

Yes, they are safe for all edibles