Pressure Canner Dial Gauge Regulator Testing

Asked March 8, 2017, 12:19 PM EST

I have been reluctant to use my pressure canner and have had it for two years. I'd like to have the dial gauge tested before I use it, and annually thereafter as recommended through my research. Where can I have this done? And do you offer any pressure canning safety classes?

New Castle County Delaware

Hi you can make drop off your canning lid at the new castle county cooperative extension office or make an appointment with me to have your lid/ gauge reviewed. I won't be in the office until the 27 th of march. It won't take more than 30 minutes. If you would like to drop it off sometime that week I can review it for you and give you a call once finished. Our office address is 461 Wyoming RD newark de. Suite 131. The phone number there is 302-831-1239 At this time we do not have any classes scheduled Thanks for contacting us Maria