Server FAilure

The servers for IPMSARE will not let me view the material in any browser and says server error and asks us to contact you. I need this corrected because I do not need to get behind in my work please resolve this problem....

Burke County North Carolina

Thanks for contacting us. Is this a class you are taking at https://campus.extension.org/?

Yes Sir. The material we have to read before testing or quizzing on it will not work on any PC at home, school, or anyone's laptops. It says "Server Error This server has encountered an internal error which prevents it from fulfilling your request. The most likely cause is a misconfiguration. Please ask the administrator to look for messages in the server's error log." This is a problem because my instructor is insisting we have to finish this online component in order to get credit for the entire class.

Sorry for the delay in the response on this. We have finally located the files that were formerly on a Mississippi State website and are now working to get them restored on another site. Hopefully they will be back in place by tomorrow (Tuesday) or Wednesday.

Larry