Health of existing trees?

Asked February 23, 2017, 10:24 AM EST

I have a number of trees on my property that I need an expert to examine and let me know the state of their health. Do you have anyone, or organization, that I can contact to have someone come out and examine my trees.

Baltimore County Maryland

1 Response

You need an arborist to see the trees. We only recommend arborists certified by the International Society of Arboriculture (ISA). You can find one near you by following the prompts on their website:

Many tree service companies by ISA arborists on staff. Usually they will come out to your property and appraise the tree for no charge, only the charge is they do any work.