Dewatering the Pigs black liquid

I found this article in Internet:
http://articles.extension.org/pages/17415/research-summary:-evaluation-of-a-synthetic-tube-dewatering-system-for-animal-waste-pollution-contro
and I want to ask You to help me in my problem.
Can we use this process of dewatering for the Pigs black liquid? Have You any information what type and kind of Geotextile useable for thereto?
I am Executive Director of the agricultural company (122 000 pigs), located in Russian Far East, Spassk-Dalniy city.

Outside United States

It is not clear from your question what is the solid content of the "pigs black liquid". We used Geotube dewatering system for treating dairy wastewater, which had solid content about 6%. The Geotube itself may not be enough for treating water. In our case, we have also used alum and polymer for coagulation purpose. This system may be used for treating pigs black water but may need to treat with alum along with the Geotube system. Without some coagulation, it may be logged the porosity of the Geotube. Although, Geotube can have different porosity but the main disadvantage is that it may not be reused and may be costly.

To Mr Shafigur Rahman