Farm Law

Asked January 27, 2017, 6:12 PM EST

Where can I find form for first right of offer to purchase or sell farmland? For land in Iowa.

St. Croix County Wisconsin

1 Response

The only forms that we have is for a standard farm lease. We encourage you to contact an attorney to help you prepare the agreement that you want.