Powder coating/painting

My project is powder painting fishing jigs. The jigs have a stainless steel swivel and also a eyelet that I do not want the powder paint to adhere to. I am looking for a thin coating/film that can be applied to these areas by dipping into it yet is easily removed. This product coating must be able to withstand the high temps (400-500 degrees F.) obtained to heat the jig before the powder painting process

Porter County Indiana technology science flyfishing fishing gear technology fishing

Thank you for your question for eXtension. The topic area in which you've made a request is not yet fully staffed by eXtension experts and therefore we cannot provide you with a timely answer. Instead, if you live in the United States, please consider contacting the Cooperative Extension office closest to you. Simply go to http://articles.extension.org, drop in your zip code and choose the office that is most convenient for you. We apologize that we can't help you right now, but please come back to eXtension to check in as we grow and add experts.